Understanding the amount of traffic a website earn is very important to validate the content of the website and allow you to understand how much traffic is needed to earn similar result. This article will give you some good references.
Here are several website you can use to get information about your website’s traffic:
• Using Ahrefs.com: this website can be considered as one among the top tracking tools available on internet. This software offers a lot of information regarding website traffic, including ranking comparison with your competitors, which pages that get the most traffic, the rankings in search engine, the amount of traffic earned by a site from the search engine ranking, which domains result the highest traffic to your site, and broken, lost, and new backlinks. It is also very useful to find out how to enhance your site.
• Using SimilarWeb.com: this traffic checker for website is pretty similar to Ahref.com. It also provides many details about the traffic of a website. The main feature given by this traffic checker is the line graph with the number of daily unique viewers and their sources. They will also provide information about which country access your website the most, best destination sites (your competitors), best referring sites, audience interest, display ads, and ten organic keywords.
• Using SEMRush.com: this traffic checker provides similar information compared to previous ones, such as backlinks, paid advertising, competitors, rankings on search engines, and the amount of traffic earned from the ranking. You will be able to estimate the amount of popularity and traffic you get based on the information given by this traffic checker.
Those are several traffic checkers available in the internet that are recommended to measure the traffic of a website and other important information to improve the website performance. You can choose any of them according to your needs and wants.
Website traffic is a very important aspect for people who want to earn money from internet. There are many ways to measure your website’s traffic. This article will elaborate some tips to know the amount of traffic a website get.
The list below will explain each tips on website traffic measurement briefly:
– Checking on “Advertise Here” pages: this way can be considered as the most accurate alternative to measure the amount of traffic a website has. When a blog is attempting to sell space for advertisement, they have to inform to their advertiser the amount of unique impressions and views the advertisement is going to earn each month. You can go to BuySellAds pages to check a website’s traffic before buying their advertising space.
– Searching for interviews: many successful website owners perform interviews to talk about the way they created their website and what strategy that works to develop their site. These people are usually more open to share their traffic stats than you would imagine. You can also search for archived articles of the blog. Successful websites often have traffic report post.
– Total comment counts: if you comment on some blog provider, you will be redirected to the page where your comment will be shown after you leave a comment on a blog. If you see at the URL, you may find a sequence of number, which indicate that your comment is the nth number in the website. However, spam comments are included in this number, so, assume at least 75% of the comments are spam and you will get the estimated total comment counts
The paragraph above already elaborate about some suggestions from that you can follow to determine the traffic of a website. You can use these tips to find out the traffic of your own website or your competitors and find a way to improve your website.
To be able to validate contents of a website, you need to know the amount of traffic that website earn. By understanding the traffic, you can learn from those website on how to get such a good traffic or how to avoid a poor traffic. This article will explain some tips on how to measure the traffic of websites.
You can read the explanation of each tips on the list below:
– Comments on post: one of the useful way to see the popularity of a blog or website is to see the amount of comments they have each post. Approximately among 200 readers, at least one person will leave a comment. So, if your post around 30 non-spam comments, it means your website has been viewed approximately 6000 times.
– View counts: if you put a video in your website, you can check on the view count of that video. Make sure to upload the video for public. To estimate the amount of people that view your website, you need to pay attention to the upload date. Divide the amount of view you have to the amount of days or months after the upload date and you will get the estimated number of viewer.
– Using AuthorityLabs.com: by using the service provided by this website, you will be able to compare your website with your competitors on the search engine rankings. It will inform you your position in the ranking and the amount of people that are using that specific search term. It is a very great tool that gain popularity nowadays.
The list above already elaborate several ways to estimate the traffic of a website. While these tips are only for estimation, it will help you to understand the general performance of your website and the possible way to improve it in the future.
Many people are trying to have a better index from Google for their website. There are a lot of things that many of those people do to get the better index from Google. Among all of those things, there is a trick by adding a video to the website. That is because the existence of a video can simply help to get the better Google index. However, it turns out that adding a video on the website can give the negative impact. Because of that reason, you need to understand some of these things first before you can finally decide to use a video on your website or not.
For the start, you need to understand that adding a video will be a nice point to have. That is because the visitors will find something attractive to stay on your website. This way, you will be able to have more minutes from one IP address from that visitor. That is also one reason that will increase the index position of your website on the Google search engine. Because of that reason, using a video on your website can be considered as something quite beneficial in increasing the index position of your website on Google search engine.
On the other hand, you need to understand that using a video can simply consume a nice amount of speed when someone is entering your site. That means the visitor will need more data to access website and that can be something quite bothering because the loading for that specific website will take more time. This is something that many of those website developers missed from a website with a video on it. As an addition to that, if you are using a video that is not yours, you can be sure that the profit will be split because you are not using your own video. From all of those information above, you can simply consider that adding a video on your website has the positive and negative impacts. Therefore, if you are going to upload a video as an addition on your website, you need to be sure that you are getting all of the benefits from the video that you uploaded on the website while minimizing the negative impacts of the video that you uploaded. This way, you can be sure that the video will be something that increases the indexing of your website on Google.
Being indexed by Google is considered as one nice thing for many website manager or blogger. That is because if your website or blog has been indexed by Google, you will get more visitors over your website or blog. As the result, if your website or blog has been monetized, you can get more money from the increasing number of visitors to your blog or website. Unfortunately, being indexed by one of the biggest search engines is not that easy. Many people have to wait for months to be indexed by Google. If you do not want to experience the same thing and you want your website or blog to be indexed by Google as soon as possible, there are some simple things that will boost that thing. Here are some of those things.
The first one is the consistency of your website or blog. The meaning or being consistent is that you need to upload some new contents regularly and periodically. That is because the Google Bots will detect the new contents on your website or blog and if you are uploading the new contents regularly, you can be sure that this will boost the performance of your blog or website. Therefore, you will get the better index from Google. The second thing that you can try is adding some external links in your website that can help the people who are looking for something on your website. The meaning of external link is that you can try to add some your personal video related with the contents that you have or you can simply put a link from YouTube. Or else, you can also try to add some pictures to give the better image from the contents that you have in your website or blog.
The last but not least, you need to be sure that the visitors have the social sharing function to use from your website. There are some people who tend to share some information that they get from a website or blog if the information is good enough. This is your chance to be promoted for free by that kind of visitors. Therefore, make sure that you let the visitors have that kind of control. This way, you will be able to spread your website or blog without having to do it alone. So, are you ready to do all of those things above to boost the Google index over your website?