To be able to validate contents of a website, you need to know the amount of traffic that website earn. By understanding the traffic, you can learn from those website on how to get such a good traffic or how to avoid a poor traffic. This article will explain some tips on how to measure the traffic of websites.
You can read the explanation of each tips on the list below:
– Comments on post: one of the useful way to see the popularity of a blog or website is to see the amount of comments they have each post. Approximately among 200 readers, at least one person will leave a comment. So, if your post around 30 non-spam comments, it means your website has been viewed approximately 6000 times.
– View counts: if you put a video in your website, you can check on the view count of that video. Make sure to upload the video for public. To estimate the amount of people that view your website, you need to pay attention to the upload date. Divide the amount of view you have to the amount of days or months after the upload date and you will get the estimated number of viewer.
– Using AuthorityLabs.com: by using the service provided by this website, you will be able to compare your website with your competitors on the search engine rankings. It will inform you your position in the ranking and the amount of people that are using that specific search term. It is a very great tool that gain popularity nowadays.
The list above already elaborate several ways to estimate the traffic of a website. While these tips are only for estimation, it will help you to understand the general performance of your website and the possible way to improve it in the future.
Search engine optimization or SEO is very important to ensure your website will remain floating. You need to understand your website position on search engines. In this article, we will give reviews on some ranking tools you can use to determine your ranking.
You can read the explanation of several recommended ranking tools on the list below:
– Web SEO: this website provides a helpful free trial run. You can easily and quickly download the ranking tool provided by this website to your computer. You do not have to enter any credit card information. It enables you to compare the ranking of your website with more than 300 search engines on both global and local level. If the website has run for a long time, you are given an advantage to see your website ranking history.
– Google PageRank Checker: this is another free tool you can use to see the ranking of your website during its initiation weeks. Just copy and paste your URL to the system, and they will provide you the rating of your website from 1 to 10 scale regarding how your site ranks in Google. Even though this tool doesn’t analyze results from other search engines, it is still a good way to get the general idea of your page ranks.
– SEOCombine: this website provides a free trial version of their ranking tool. It enables you to check the keywords used in your website and their current ranking. You can choose broad overview on various search engine or select the specific one. You can also compare your site to your competitors.
The list above already explain several website ranking tools you can use to see the ranking of your on various search engines. The results of this ranking can be used to improve the performance of your website.
If you are currently considering to switch into online marketing instead of conventional one, website traffic and engagement are the two important aspect to ensure your success. In this article, we will elaborate some useful suggestions for you to follow.
Here are some tips to increase the traffic of your website:
– Utilize automation tools: if you have spare money, you can use freelancer or third-party services to do any web-traffic related stuff. By using these automation tools, you will be able to get a better result compared to the result you get by your own. There are a lot of resources and tools available on the market to help you master the key channels that drive the traffic. You can search for some reviews to make sure you do not choose the wrong tools.
– Be a guest blogger: if you want to spread information about your business, guest blogging can be considered as one among the best stepping stone. Most third-party publishing sites allow the writers to link to their business website in their author bio, which provide a huge opportunity to inform new possible customers regarding the business and create quality. Look for top-ranking sites and write for them to promote your business.
– Maintain the quality of your website: quality, after all, would not only impact the experience of the visitors, but also affect your position in SEO rankings. You need to focus on factors that are considered by search engines when they determine a ranking of a website, such as implementation of long-tail keyword, site sped, and mobile optimization.
Those are several ways to enhance the traffic and engagement of your website. You can also try email marketing to promote your blog to pre-existing visitors to increase the engagement of your website. Make sure to be patient, as it may not immediately take effect.
For a web developers or web owners, it is very important to see the web traffics. Simply, it can be said that the traffic is about numbers of visitors who have check and open the websites. This data is not a simple thing. This is very important for people who works with website. It is because the traffic shows the effectiveness of the websites and the contents in there. This is important to see the traffic since it can determine the web popularity and of course, when the website is popular, services offered by the web owners can also have higher chances to be used by customers. Basically, it can be said that higher traffic brings higher income and profits.
In this case, the easiest way to see the traffic and popularity is by trying to use certain keywords related to the websites in the search engines. This will show the popularity. Of course, website can be called as popular site and have good traffic when the website can appear in the first pages of search results, even on the top place of search results. This can be tried several times by using other kinds of keyword. This way can be helpful, but it is not fully effective. When people want to get effective way with some analysis and complete data, people should use certain application or traffic checkers. There are many applications to choose and Alexa can be one of them. This can be good choice to check the traffic and some data related to it. When people want to use the complete services, even they can get some recommendation based on the results of the analysis. This is great.
Then, there is also SEMrush.com. This is also about service to check the web traffic, but it is web-based services. People can check the web traffic by using this website and there will be complete information provided by this website. It is not only about certain website, but it can also see the general information, including the most-used keywords in search engine and ranks of websites with most visitors. Even, duration of the visit can also be found. Ahrefs.com is the other website to use. This is one of the most used and popular websites to check the web traffic. There are complete features offered by this software that make people love to use this web. In this case, it is very easy to make comparisons between certain webs with the other competitors and this can provide important data analysis for developing the web. Then, there are also information about ranking in certain search engine, so there can be some data based on different search engine.
It is important to understand how good your website’s performance is to see how effective your website can deliver its purpose. In this article, we will explain briefly about several web metrics tools that are useful to determine the performance of your website.
Here are some useful web metrics tool you can use to measure the performance of your website.
• Web beacons: these 1×1 pixels transparent images within web pages which are used in mixture with cookies will help you understand your customers’ behavior. It enables your website to record all actions taken by your visitors when they visit your page. It is a part of your web page, but invisible to your customers’ eyes due to its transparency. This tool is very easy to implement as it only consist of few code lines.
• Web logs: this tool was the initial data collection source at the beginning of the web. As time went by, this tool was upgraded to get more data. They changed into marketing-based from technically-based. It is very popular because it is considered as the most easily accessible data source. It is also the only tool that stores and captures the behavior and visits of robots, which come from search engines.
• Web transactional data: whenever a transaction happens on your web page, particularly if your web page is designed for ecommerce, the data will be recorded, and then becomes viewable and available as the part of web metrics tools. It contains various type of data, including the total daily incomes, average order size, amount of processed orders, and amount of customers.
The list above already elaborate some of the recommended web metrics tools you can use to see how good website’s performance is. With the information you earn from the tools, you will be able to improve the performance of your website more effectively.