Search engine optimization or SEO is very important to ensure your website will remain floating. You need to understand your website position on search engines. In this article, we will give reviews on some ranking tools you can use to determine your ranking.
You can read the explanation of several recommended ranking tools by https://multibetzone.com on the list below:
– Web SEO: this website provides a helpful free trial run. You can easily and quickly download the ranking tool provided by this website to your computer. You do not have to enter any credit card information. It enables you to compare the ranking of your website with more than 300 search engines on both global and local level. If the website has run for a long time, you are given an advantage to see your website ranking history.
– Google PageRank Checker: this is another free tool you can use to see the ranking of your website during its initiation weeks. Just copy and paste your URL to the system, and they will provide you the rating of your website from 1 to 10 scale regarding how your site ranks in Google. Even though this tool doesn’t analyze results from other search engines, it is still a good way to get the general idea of your page ranks.
– SEOCombine: this website provides a free trial version of their ranking tool. It enables you to check the keywords used in your website and their current ranking. You can choose broad overview on various search engine or select the specific one. You can also compare your site to your competitors.
The list above already explain several website ranking tools you can use to see the ranking of your website on various search engines. The results of this ranking can be used to improve the performance of your website.
To make sure your website can survive on the internet, it is important to monitor its performance regularly. There are many ways to monitor your website performance. In this article, we will elaborate some of them for your reference.
The list below will explain about each tools briefly:
• Visitor primary purpose: many web owners check their page views to see the amount of visitors visit their pages. However, this page view does not tell the reason why the visitor visit the pages, only show the amount of times the pages were accessed. To understand the purpose, as a web owner, you can just place a survey at the main page where people access the most and ask about the reason why they visit your website and the things they liked or disliked in your website.
• Click-density analysis: by using this metrics tool, you can see whether the visitors of your pages click on the link you want or not. This tool is very powerful because you can see various segments of what your customers are doing. You can find out that traffic that originate from Google has different actions from the traffic originate from Yahoo!
• Traffic checkers: you can always use third-party tools to understand the activities happen in your website. Most of traffic checkers will give you various information about your website, such as your competitors, backlinks, rankings on search engines, paid advertising, and the amount of traffic you earn from the ranking. These information will be useful to improve your website’s performance.
Other than metrics tools mentioned above, there are still other metrics tools you can use to determine your website performance, such as web traffic data and web beacons. The most ideal however, is to use all metrics tools possible so you can get the most comprehensive information.