You can measure your website traffic by putting code created by a traffic-measuring service. This code are able to track various information and statistics, such as the mount of visitors, the demographic of your visitors, and how long they stay on your website.
Here are several steps to measure the traffic of your website.
• Registering to a traffic-measuring services: there are a lot of traffic-measuring services available on the internet. Google Analytics is one among the most popular service that measures and tracks the performance of a website in traffic.
• Adding the tracking code of the service to your website: traffic-measuring services often offer code to be copied and pasted into your website’s code. You may need to sign into your account and follow the instructions provided by the service to find the tracking code.
• Checking at reports for the traffic of your website: these reports are also known as website metrics reports. You may have to wait for a day or more for the code to collect data for the reports from tracking your visitors and their related activity and information on your https://agensbobet108.com website. You may also need to sign into your account in the tracking service.
• Using a counter for website traffic: a traffic-measuring site for websites including StatCounter can be useful for you to measure your website traffic. It usually offers a counter to be displayed on your sites. Some traffic-measuring sites also allows you to customize the counter, such as the color, font, the amount of digits displayed, and many more.
Those are the steps on how to measure the traffic of your website. If you are not sure about how to put the tracking code to your website, you can try to send the code to the administrator or developer of your website through email.
Understanding the amount of traffic a website earn is very important to validate the content of the website and allow you to understand how much traffic is needed to earn similar result. This article will give you some good references.
Here are several website you can use to get information about your website’s traffic:
• Using Ahrefs.com: this website can be considered as one among the top tracking tools available on internet. This software offers a lot of information regarding website traffic, including ranking comparison with your competitors, which pages that get the most traffic, the rankings in search engine, the amount of traffic earned by a site from the search engine ranking, which domains result the highest traffic to your site, and broken, lost, and new backlinks. It is also very useful to find out how to enhance your site.
• Using SimilarWeb.com: this traffic checker for website is pretty similar to Ahref.com. It also provides many details about the traffic of a website. The main feature given by this traffic checker is the line graph with the number of daily unique viewers and their sources. They will also provide information about which country access your website the most, best destination sites (your competitors), best referring sites, audience interest, display ads, and ten organic keywords.
• Using SEMRush.com: this traffic checker provides similar information compared to previous ones, such as backlinks, paid advertising, competitors, rankings on search engines, and the amount of traffic earned from the ranking. You will be able to estimate the amount of popularity and traffic you get based on the information given by this traffic checker.
Those are several traffic checkers available in the internet that are recommended to measure the traffic of a website and other important information to improve the website performance. You can choose any of them according to your needs and wants.